Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Certain events, building structures, and gatherings require permits in Cedar Park. We are happy to help you with all of your permit needs. Click on the type of permit you need below. 


(e.g., Inspections, Bldg. Permits, Planning)


(e.g., Fire Marshal's Office)


(e.g., Special Noise Exception Application


(i.e., for events held in City parks)


(e.g., Fun runs, Parades,  Fairs, etc.)


(i.e., for filming in city limits)