In consideration of recent state and local orders regarding the growing prevalence of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), the City of Cedar Park is implementing videoconferencing for public meetings.
This technology will allow the public to not only watch meetings live and see all members who are in attendance, but also participate in meetings (when applicable) such as speaking during citizen communication and public hearings. (Please note: the three-minute time limit will still be in effect.)
You may watch the meeting live-stream or on the City's cable access channel CPTV-10.
If would like to speak during the meeting
- It is not possible for you to speak in-person, as there is no physical location for this meeting.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone using this link: https://pacespeaker.cedarparktexas.gov/. You must be logged in to the meeting in order for your comments to be read into the record if you do not wish to speak.
- Public comments can be made during Public Communications near the beginning of the meeting.
- Per the meeting Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Board/Commission must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting using this link: https://mtg.cedarparktexas.gov/PACE
- Event Password is CedarPark2020
When your name is called by the Board/Commission Chair or President, your microphone will be unmuted by the meeting moderator and you will be able to make your comments. (Please note that there may be a short delay while your microphone is unmuted and your video is shared. If you choose to use audio only with no video participation that option is available to you.)
When your comments are complete, your microphone will be muted, your video, if selected, will be taken down and you can continue to view the meeting on your device.