The May 18, 2020 meeting is being held through videoconference only. In the interest of public health and safety, please do not come to the City Hall campus. You may watch the meeting live-stream or on the City's cable access channel CPTV-10.
If would like to speak during the meeting
- It is not possible for you to speak in-person, as there is no physical location for this meeting.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone using this link: https://typeaspeaker.cedarparktexas.gov/. You must be logged in to the meeting in order for your comments to be read into the record if you do not wish to speak.
- Public comments can be made during Public Communications near the beginning of the meeting.
- Per the meeting Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Board/Commission must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting using this link: https://mtg.cedarparktexas.gov/TypeA
- Event Password is CedarPark2020
When your name is called by the Board/Commission Chair or President, your microphone will be unmuted by the meeting moderator and you will be able to make your comments. (Please note that there may be a short delay while your microphone is unmuted and your video is shared. If you choose to use audio only with no video participation that option is available to you.)
When your comments are complete, your microphone will be muted, your video, if selected, will be taken down and you can continue to view the meeting on your device.
Notice of Cancellation June 15, 2020
May 18, 2020
May 18, 2020 Agenda Packet
Notice of Cancellation April 20, 2020
April 9, 2020 Special Called
Notice of Cancellation March 23, 2020
Notice of Cancellation Feb 24, 2020
Jan 27, 2020
Jan 27, 2020 Agenda Packet