| If would like to speak during the meeting
- It is not possible for you to speak in-person, as there is no physical location for this meeting.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone using this link: https://4bspeaker.cedarparktexas.gov/. You must be logged in to the meeting in order for your comments to be read into the record if you do not wish to speak.
- Public comments can be made during Public Communications near the beginning of the meeting.
- Per the meeting Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Board/Commission must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting using this link: https://mtg.cedarparktexas.gov/TypeB
- Event Password is CedarPark2020
- When your name is called by the Board/Commission Chair or President, your microphone will be unmuted by the meeting moderator and you will be able to make your comments. (Please note that there may be a short delay while your microphone is unmuted and your video is shared. If you choose to use audio only with no video participation that option is available to you.)
- When your comments are complete, your microphone will be muted, your video, if selected, will be taken down and you can continue to view the meeting on your device.
5/12/20 4B Meeting Agenda [PDF] Packet [PDF]
4/14/20 Notice of Cancelation [PDF]
3/10/20 Notice of Cancelation [PDF]
2/27/20 Notice of Possible Quorum [PDF]
2/27/20 Special Called 4B Meeting Agenda [PDF] Packet [PDF]
2/11/20 4B Meeting Agenda [PDF] Packet [PDF]
1/14/20 4B Meeting Agenda [PDF] Packet [PDF]