The Community Development Corporation Board consists of seven (7) directors appointed by City Council for staggered two-year terms. Members of the Board shall be residents of the City of Cedar Park.
Mission Statement: The Mission of the Community Development Corporation is to utilize its resources to assist Cedar Park in reaching its economic and community goals to serve the best interests of its citizens and guests.
Term: Each Board Member serves a two-year term
Members: The Board is comprised of seven members appointed by the City Council. Members must be residents of the City of Cedar Park and can be removed from the board at the will of Council.
Handbook for Community Development (Type B) Corporation Board Members [PDF]
Tom Moody, Place 1
Dick Lewis, Place 2
Ginger Goodin, Place 3, Vice President
Kevin Harris, Place 4
Mark Ayotte, Place 5
Ryan Wood, Place 6, President
Lance Gunn, Place 7
Director of Community Affairs
- Community Development Corporation Board Rules of Procedure [PDF]
- Community Development Corporation Board Bylaws [PDF]
- Community Development Corporation Board Strategic Plan [PDF]
- US 183 Corridor Enhancement Project Packet
- Approved Community Development Corporation Board Project Summary List [PDF]
- Public Presentations Policy