Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


What do I need to do to start water service?
The City of Cedar Park requires a Residential Application with a government-issued photo identification. A $100 deposit is assessed on the customer’s first months utility bill. The deposit may be waived if an acceptable letter of credit from a former utility company, such as gas, water or electric is submitted. The letter of credit can have no more than 1 late payment, no disconnects for non-payment, no returned items, and must be for the last 12 consecutive months, no exceptions. Service connection can be done Monday – Friday between the working hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with 24 hour notice required. No service on holidays.

How do I stop service?
By submitting the Disconnection form or an email/letter stating where and when services are no longer needed. You must also provide a forwarding address. 

How much notice do I need to give before starting/stopping services?
The City of Cedar Park requires a minimum of 24 hours notice. Please give ample notice for holiday and weekends, as our days of operation are Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.

Who do I contact for garbage services?
Residents that live within the City limits and Twin Creeks are serviced by Cedar Park Disposal and billed through your utility bill. The City will contact Cedar Park Disposal for starting and stopping any services. If your residence is outside the City’s limits, you can contact any one of the following providers:


Cedar Park Disposal 512-401-5678
IESI 512-282-3508
Longhorn Disposal 512-272-4341
BFI 512-247-5647
Al Clawson 512-259-1709


Who do I call if my garbage was not collected?
Contact your garbage provider. Numbers are listed above. Residents can also use the City of Cedar Park's mobile app - CP Connect 2.0 - to request trash & recycling services.

How is my sewer calculated?
The sewer rate is based on a 3-month consumption period. Once a year the City re-averages the winter months of December, January, and February to calculate the sewer charge for the year for a residence. Any resident can request in writing, once a year, to have their sewer re-averaged using 3 different consecutive months within the current year.

What do I do if I have a leak?
Detecting a water leak [PDF]
If there is a leak on your property, please call a professional plumber to locate and correct the problem. If the leak was under the ground, behind the wall, or under a slab, you may be eligible for a leak credit. You must submit in writing where you had the leak and copy of the plumber’s invoice within 6 months of the repair date.

If you notice a leak that is not on your property, please call the Service Center at 512-401-5550.

When is my deposit refunded?
After a year of good service, customers in good standing with no more than 1 late payment, no disconnects, and no returned items will receive a statement credit of their deposit. Otherwise, upon termination of your water service, the deposit on the account is applied to your final bill and any remaining credit will be sent back to you in the form of a check.

How can I pay my bill?
Payment can be mailed directly to the Utility Billing Department at the following address:

City of Cedar Park
450 Cypress Creek Road, Building 2
Cedar Park, TX 78613


Payments may be made online by clicking here.

Payments are accepted directly at the offices. We also have an automatic payment kiosk, located in the parking lot across from Buildings 2 and 3 at City Hall Campus, 450 Cypress Creek Road, where payments may be made at any time. You can also leave payments in the overnight drop box located right next to the automatic payment kiosk across the parking lot from Buildings 2 and 3 at City Hall Campus at 450 Cypress Creek Road. Payments left after hours are posted the next business day.

MasterCard and Visa payments can be made in person, over the phone, or filled out on the remittance stub at the bottom of your statement and mailed back to our office.

Automatic Payments drafted from a checking or savings account or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) can be authorized. An Authorization Form must be completed and returned with a voided check or deposit slip depending on which account is drafted. The form can be obtained at the City Hall office or by clicking here. You can also, apply online.

How is my rate calculated?
Your water rate is calculated according to a tiered structure based on your water usage.  Your bill also includes wastewater and trash pickup, and depending on where you live, could include fees such as Utility Debt Service and Fire Protection. Click here to visit our rates page for a detailed explanation and example.