To maintain the City’s rolling stock, tools and equipment for safe and dependable use by the department’s customers in an environment that promotes safety through the use of properly trained, experienced and certified personnel and necessary equipment.
- Maintain motorized vehicles, equipment, and tools for City departments and divisions
- Provide major and minor repairs of vehicles and motorized equipment as needed
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance of vehicles and motorized equipment
- Keep accurate maintenance and repair records on City vehicles and motorized equipment
- Provide mobile or field repair services
City of Cedar Park – Public Works
2401 Brushy Creek Loop
Cedar Park, TX 78613
8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and holidays
For after-hours emergencies, please call 512-260-4600 Ext. 0, and Dispatch will assist.