To maintain the transportation and drainage infrastructure used by the customers of the City in a manner that promotes safety in the use and maintenance of the facilities and maximizes the City’s investment with properly trained, experienced, certified and equipped personnel.
- Patch potholes and utility cuts
- Repair base failures and damage caused by water and wastewater line breaks
- Reconstruct streets to upgrade driving surface and drainage
- Perform crack sealing of streets to prevent water damage
- Inspect and perform necessary repairs to City sidewalks
- Tree trimming
- Install and maintain street signs and pavement markings
- Continue with ongoing street sweeping schedule
City of Cedar Park – Public Works
2401 Brushy Creek Loop
Cedar Park, TX 78613
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
For after-hours emergencies, please call 512-260-4600 Ext 0 and Dispatch will assist.