Crash Report Requests

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

When an officer responds to a car crash, one of two types of reports will be generated.  The first type is an accident report that is submitted to the state, and the second is a self-report for insurance purposes.

If an officer investigates the accident and creates a case number, a formal report will be written and submitted to the state.  Those reports can be requested through our agency by filling out this Cedar Park Crash Report Request Form. Once completed, you may turn it into the Police Department's Records Division. If you prefer you may instead submit it via email to

It may also be obtained digitally through the state website.

If an officer responds to the accident but does not write a formal report, a record of the incident is still retained through our Computer Aided Dispatch software. 

Self-reported accidents can be requested through public information requests.