Registration of cats and dogs is required in the City of Cedar Park.Licensing and microchipping your cats and dogs are the best ways to ensure that you will be reunited with your pets if they stray or are lost.
Register your pet online, or you may register your neutered or spayed cat or dog in person at the Cedar Park Police Department, located at 911 Quest Parkway, for a nominal fee of $5 each. Licenses for intact cats and dogs are just $10 each.
• Impounding loose dogs and cats
• Rabies and disease prevention
• Controlling loose livestock on roadways
• Enforcing leash-law and other ordinances
• Rescuing sick and injured animals
• Investigation of dog/cat bites
• Investigating barking dog complaints
• Investigating dangerous animal complaints
• Impounding stray dogs and cats
• Removing deceased animals from public areas
• Investigating animal cruelty complaints
• Assisting other agencies with animal-related problems
• Educating residents about animal laws and humane treatment of animals
• Care of all animals until they return home or are adopted to a new home
For more information on these services, please call Cedar Park Animal Control at 512-260-4622.