Nuisance Animal Complaint Form

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Need to Make an Animal Nuisance Report?

If you would like to make a complaint regarding an ongoing situation with a nuisance animal, fill out the form on this page and submit it to the Cedar Park Police Department or Municipal Court located at 911 Quest Parkway or to any Cedar Park Animal Control Officer or Police Officer. 

NOTICE: Once submitted, you will be required to testify under oath as the complaining witness if this matter proceeds to trial in Municipal Court.

If you wish to report an in progress event with a nuisance animal, a barking dog for example, please call the Police Department's non-emergency line at (512) 260-4600 ex 0.