The Cedar Park Recreation Center has re-opened some amenities.
The Cedar Park Rec Center re-opened some of its amenities Tuesday, May 26, 2020. The amenities include the cardio/weight room, track, basketball courts and pickleball courts.
Before you go, you must sign up for the amenity you would like to use, and choose a time slot.
Make a reservation online or call 512-401-5516
5 - 8 a.m.
5 - 8 a.m.
8 - 10 a.m.
|1 - 3 p.m.
3 - 6 p.m.
- Wearing a face covering is recommended
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering a gym or exercise facility or class and after any interaction with employees, other customers or items in the gym or exercise facility
- To the extent a patron brings their own equipment to the gym or exercise facility, the patron should disinfect the equipment before and after use
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals not within the same household
- If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, covering your cough or sneeze, cleanliness and sanitation should be rigorously practiced
- Please bring your own refillable water bottle to refill at the touchless water fountain
- Know that locker rooms and showers are closed
- During pickleball, reservations will include an overall maximum of 32 players
- 24 players will be playing on the 6 courts and 8 players will be waiting for next matches
- Basketball reservations will be limited to 4 players or 1 family unit per basket
- Volleyball open play will be limited to 24 players
- For either sport, court time is 2 hours
- Players restricted to one reservation per day (e.g. can only play once a day)
- Balls or paddles will not be provided by the Rec Center
- Players will be required to bring their own equipment
- Players are encouraged to place their personal items (backpacks, water bottles, etc.) at a safe distance (6 feet) from other player items to avoid any surface contact
- Benches will be marked with 6-foot markers
- Maintain minimum 6 feet physical distancing as much as possible during your activity
- Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged
- Limited to 24 reservations per session
- Limited to 35 reservations per session
- Some machines will be relocated to group fitness area to improve social distancing requirements
- Fans will be removed
- All members will be required to sanitize/wipe down each piece of workout equipment they use before and after use
- Please use provided hand sanitizer before and after using each exercise machine and weight(s)
- Disinfect any equipment before and after use, including exercise machines and dead weights
- Place dead weights in the designated area so staff may further clean them after your session
To make a reservation online visit www.cedarparktexas.gov/reccentersignup. Choose which amenity you’d like to reserve – then choose a time slot. Check the signup box and click on the “submit and signup” button at the bottom of your screen. When you do that, it will take you to another page for you to input your name and e-mail address. Click on the “sign up now” button and submit. You’ll be taken to a confirmation page and you should also receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you are unable to register online, you may call the Rec Center at 512-401-5516 and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Currently, all Rec Center memberships are suspended. The memberships will remain suspended until the patron calls or visits the Rec Center. This is to ensure that patrons are not charged for their membership if they still do not want to attend the Rec Center under the new rules.
The following amenities remain closed during Phase Two of the Cedar Park Recreation Center re-opening
- Game Room
- Community Room reservations (will begin July 11 with limited capacity)
- Gym rentals
- Personal training
- Fitness Classes
Location: 1435 Main St., Cedar Park, Texas 78613 - Click for map
Amenities: This 47,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility houses two full court gymnasiums, cardio/weight workout areas, group exercise rooms, meeting rooms, game rooms, babysitting room, arts & crafts room, and an elevated walking/jogging track. Activities are offered year-round for children and adults
|Youth (17 and under)||5||10||20||60|
|Youth (17 and under)||10||15||35||120|
Parks and Recreation 2020 Activity Guide