The City of Cedar Park has a Forestry Program to protect our trees and to help ensure right-of-way clearance from trees and tree limbs. To learn more about the City of Cedar Park's Forestry Program, please visit the following links or call 512-401-5504.
- Landscape and Tree Regulations - Chapter 14
- Adopt-An-Oak Program
- Oak Wilt?
- Do-It-Yourself Tree Care Information
- Trees Are Good - The International Society of Arboriculture's consumer website has links to many terrific publications on tree care, planting, pruning and more.
- City of Austin Grow Green - The Native and Adapted Plant Guide for the Austin area boasts a wealth of information on all things green from turf to trees, including size, sun and watering requirements. The insect and disease section offers solutions for many locally common problems. Pesticides are rated from least to most toxic.
- Central Texas Horticulture - Travis County Horticulturist Skip Richter packed an enormous amount of information on landscaping, lawns, gardens and all things green into a user-friendly site. There’s also information about insects, plant diseases and unwelcome weeds. Check it out!
- Protected Tree Removal Application