Print from anywhere and pick up your documents at the Library.
Documents will expire after fourteen (14) hours.
Black & White=10¢ per page* | Color=50¢ per page*
Method 1: Print from your Email
Email from any device directly to the library's print system:
Method 2: Print from your Laptop/Other Device:
• Visit www.printeron.net/cppl/main
• Select the printer and enter your email address.
• Enter a website or browse your computer to find and select the file.
Click the gray arrow.
• Select the # of copies and page range, if necessary. Click the gray arrow.
• Click the green print icon (will see the status and a reference number).
Method 3: Print from an Android or IOS Device
Download the App:
Pick up your prints from the Cedar Park Public Library Checkout desk during normal business hours.