Interlibrary loan requests may be delayed as we transition to a new catalog. We expect to resume normal operations by Tuesday, January 8. Call the Information Desk at 512-401-5608 with any questions.
You can borrow items from libraries around the country using Interlibrary Loan (ILL). Items are picked up from and returned to the Cedar Park Public Library. There is a $3.50 fee, due at the time of pick-up, to cover the cost of shipping the item back to the lending library. You can request an Interlibrary Loan online using the form below, at the Library, or by phone at 512-401-5608. A user in good standing may have three active ILL requests at one time.
Please note that:
- ILL availability and shipping times are not guaranteed.
- ILL checkout times are dependent upon the lending library's loan period.
- The patron will be responsible for any fees incurred from the use of an ILL, including damage or replacement, according to the lending library.
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies, reproductions, public viewing and use of copyrighted material. The person borrowing this material is responsible for any infringement.
- All ILL materials are subject to an overdue fine of $0.50 per day.