For more details on any of our adult programs, please call 512-401-5608.
Tuesday, October 2 at 6:00 p.m.
Medicare expert Lee Green will present this educational session on Medicare signups, program choices and options, and costs.
Selling Your House
Wednesday, October 10 at 7:00 p.m.
Join local realtor Kurt Duffeck to learn tips and tricks for selling your house!
Adult Book Discussion Group
We typically meet on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 1 p.m . We’ll be discussing the same book at each session, so please choose either meeting to attend. **Please note the days are different in November and there will be only one meeting in December.***
Upcoming selections are:
- Forty Autumns by Nina Willner
- Tuesday, October 9, 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23, 1 p.m.
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Tuesday, November 6, 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27, 1 p.m.
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- Tuesday, December 11, 1 p.m.
Coloring & Conversation
Colored pencils and markers provided.
- Friday, October 12 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Friday, October 26 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Computers classes are offered on a variety of topics. Visit our Events Calendar to see this month’s computer class offerings.
Next meeting: Monday, October15 at 6:30 p.m.
Join us for a brand new program just for adults with disabilities and their caregivers! On the third Monday of every month, we will have activities, light refreshments and a movie playing. The program runs from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Call 512-401-5608 for more information.
Knitting and Crochet Group
Meets every Friday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Open to knitters and crocheters of all skill levels, from beginner to expert.
Money Matters with the United Way
Next class: Monday, October 1 at 6:30 p.m.
Join us for a free class from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. This financial literacy workshop brought to you by the United Way of Williamson County and Frost Bank meets the first Monday of the month. To register please call 512-255-6799 or email email@example.com.
Movies in the Morning
Movies are shown on the first Friday at 10 am. Light refreshments provided.
- Friday, October 5 at 10 a. m.: Ready Player One (PG-13, 140 min)
- Friday, November 2 at 10 a.m.: Book Club (PG-13, 104 min)
- Friday, December 7 at 10 a.m.: Solo: A Star Wars Story (PG-13, 135 min)
- Friday, January 4 at 10 a.m.: Ocean's Eight (PG-13, 110 min)
- Friday, February 1 at 10 a.m.: Won't You Be My Neighbor? (PG-13, 94 min)