Library catalog: https://library.cedarparktexas.gov/
What is my login?
- Your login/user ID is a 7-digit number taken from the 14-digit number on the back of the library card. You can find these seven digits by dropping the very last number, then using the preceding seven digits.
- New library cards have the 7-digit number in red.
- Example: 4 1234 0000 12345 = 0001234
Reset your PIN
- If you need to reset your PIN click here or call 512-401-5600.
Checking Your Account Online
- See item due dates
- Place holds
- Change your PIN
- Change your communication settings
- Change your contact information (changes take effect within 48 hours)
- Contact us to have your child's library card linked to your card.
How to get a Library card
Catalog Hints & Tips
Please contact Library staff with any questions.