The Friends of the Cedar Park Public Library is a non-profit group of volunteers who support the Library through donations of time and funding. It was established in September 1980 to promote the Library within the community and to work cooperatively with the Library Director, professional staff, and volunteers to achieve the Library's goals.
To support and strengthen the Library's resources and services to the public and business communities and to promote public recognition and awareness of these resources and encourage Cedar Park citizens to support their Library.
Meetings and Membership
The Friends meet the 1st Monday of the month at 12:00 pm at the Library. All are welcome to attend. To become a member, please email your name, address, and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Events and Projects
- The Friends host two large book sales each year, in the fall and the spring. Gently used books, movies, and music CDs for all ages are available for purchase. All proceeds support the Cedar Park Public Library.
- Spring 2019 Sale: March 30 - April 1
- Fall 2019 Sale: September 21-23
2018 Donation of $25,000 to Support the Library’s Digital Collections
2019 Friends of the Library Executive Officers
- Presidents: Mike Kredt
- Vice President: Betty Rayl
- Secretary: Allison Bardin
- Treasurer: Pat Watson
Please contact the Library at (512) 401-5600 for more information.