Fire Prevention Division
450 Cypress Creek Road, Building 6
Cedar Park Texas 78613
The Fire Prevention Division conducts the following types of inspections within the city limits of Cedar Park.
- Fire Wall
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Above ground/underground Hydro
- Fire lane access
- Knox Box lock-up
- Commercial vent hood systems/ansel system
- Above ground/below ground storage tank systems
- Burn Permits
- General safety inspections
The following facilities have annual fire safety inspections conducted by the Cedar Park Fire Prevention Division.
- Day Care Facilities
- Group Day Care Homes
- Residential foster care and adoption
- Health care facilities
- Commercial businesses
- Fairs, carnivals, and other special events
Outdoor burning is regulated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and the Cedar Park Fire Department. Any outdoor burning must be approved by the Cedar Park Fire Marshal and is only allowed outside city limits, except in areas zoned Rural Agricultural (RA) or under special circumstances.