Cedar Park Videoconferencing Public Meetings
Meeting will be entirely remote. Click for more information.
In consideration of recent state and local orders regarding the growing prevalence of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), the City of Cedar Park is implementing videoconferencing for public meetings.
Beginning July 9, 2020 and continuing until further notice, the City will host public meetings that are subject to the Open Meetings Act through videoconferencing powered by WebEx, in order to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to-face meetings (also called Social Distancing).
This technology will allow the public to not only watch meetings live and see all members who are in attendance, but also participate in meetings (when applicable) such as speaking during citizen communication and public hearings. (Please note: the three-minute time limit will still be in effect.)
What does this mean for the public and their participation in meetings?
- All public meetings will live streamed on our website as usual via https://www.cedarparktexas.gov/departments/community-affairs/cptv-10.
- You may watch the live meeting television broadcast, as always, on Spectrum Channel 10.110 or on AT&T UVerse Channel 99.
If you only wish to watch a meeting and not speak, there is nothing you need to do but use one of the methods listed above to view the meeting live.
If would like to speak during the meeting:
- It is not possible for you to speak in-person, as there is no physical location for this meeting.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone at this link: https://speakerregistration.cedarparktexas.gov/.
- Public comments can be made during Preliminary Public Comment on an item or Public Communications.
- Per the Council Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Council must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting using this link: https://councilmtg.cedarparktexas.gov/.
Click here for the Council Meeting Agenda.