Click above to open the Official City Meeting Calendar. This PDF file includes all regularly-scheduled City Council, Board and Commission meetings. It does not contain special-called meetings. It is subject to change. To verify a public meeting, please check the posted online agenda (located under the City Government pull-down menu above) no earlier than 72 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
The City of Cedar Park is taking proactive steps to limit exposure to and spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). Non-essential community programs at various City facilities have been canceled. Please refer to the links and calendar below for updated event information.
Special Called City Council Meeting
- Date: 06/01/2020 3:30 pm
In consideration of recent federal, state and local orders regarding the growing prevalence of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), and the Stay Home, Stay Safe and Stay Home, Work Safe Orders from Williamson County and Travis County, the City of Cedar Park will implement videoconferencing for public meetings.
Beginning March 26, 2020 and continuing until further notice, The City will host public meetings that are subject to the Open Meetings Act through videoconferencing powered by WebEx, in order to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to-face meetings (also called Social Distancing).
This technology will allow the public to not only watch meetings live and see all members who are in attendance, but also participate in meetings (when applicable) such as speaking during citizen communication and public hearings. (Please note: the three-minute time limit will still be in effect.)
What does this mean for the public and their participation in meetings?
- All public meetings will live streamed on our website as usual via https://www.cedarparktexas.gov/departments/community-affairs/cptv-10.
- You may watch the live meeting television broadcast, as always, on Spectrum Channel 10.110 or on AT&T UVerse Channel 99.
If you only wish to watch a meeting and not speak, there is nothing you need to do but use one of the methods listed above to view the meeting live.
If would like to speak during the meeting:
- It is not possible for you to speak in-person, as there is no physical location for this meeting.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone at this link: https://speakerregistration.cedarparktexas.gov/.
- Public comments can be made during Public Communications near the beginning of the meeting.
- Per the Council Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Council must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting using this link: https://councilmtg.cedarparktexas.gov/.
- As usual, citizens seeking to communicate with public officials by other means may do so via email. Council Member email addresses can be found here: https://www.cedarparktexas.gov/government/mayor-and-city-council/mayor-and-city-council-members.
- Click here for meeting agenda.