Click above to open the Official City Meeting Calendar. This PDF file includes all regularly-scheduled City Council, Board and Commission meetings. It does not contain special-called meetings. It is subject to change. To verify a public meeting, please check the posted online agenda (located under the City Government pull-down menu above) no earlier than 72 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
The City of Cedar Park is taking proactive steps to limit exposure to and spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). Non-essential community programs at various City facilities have been canceled. Please refer to the links and calendar below for updated event information.
Civil Service Commission Meeting
- Date: 06/04/2020 9:00 am
This meeting is being held through videoconference only. In the interest of public health and safety, please do not come to the City Hall campus. You may watch the meeting live-stream or on the City's cable access channel CPTV-10.
If would like to speak during the meeting
- It is not possible for you to speak in-person, as there is no physical location for this meeting.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone using this link: https://speakerregistration.cedarparktexas.gov/. You must be logged in to the meeting in order for your comments to be read into the record if you do not wish to speak.
- Public comments can be made during Public Communications near the beginning of the meeting.
- Per the meeting Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Board/Commission must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting using this link: https://mtg.cedarparktexas.gov/CivilService
- Event Password is CedarPark2020
When your name is called by the Board/Commission Chair or President, your microphone will be unmuted by the meeting moderator and you will be able to make your comments. (Please note that there may be a short delay while your microphone is unmuted and your video is shared. If you choose to use audio only with no video participation that option is available to you.)
When your comments are complete, your microphone will be muted, your video, if selected, will be taken down and you can continue to view the meeting on your device.