Click above to open the Official City Meeting Calendar. This PDF file includes all regularly-scheduled City Council, Board and Commission meetings. It does not contain special-called meetings. It is subject to change. To verify a public meeting, please check the posted online agenda (located under the City Government pull-down menu above) no earlier than 72 hours prior to the start of the meeting.
The City of Cedar Park is taking proactive steps to limit exposure to and spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). Non-essential community programs at various City facilities have been canceled through the end of March. Please refer to the links and calendar below for updated event information.
City Council Meeting
Open meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- Date: 03/26/2020 7:00 pm
- Location: City Council Chambers
450 Cypress Creek Road, Building Four
Cedar Park, Texas 78613
Click here for meeting agenda. Please read important information below:
Changes to the March 26 Regular City Council Meeting format
The Cedar Park City Council is open to the public and we welcome you to watch the meeting, as always, through our live web streaming and television media channels. In consideration of recent federal, state and local orders regarding the growing prevalence of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), and the Stay Home, Stay Safe and Stay Home, Work Safe Orders from Williamson County and Travis County, the following changes to our March 26, 2020 Regular Scheduled City Council Meeting format will be implemented:
How to join us for the meeting
- The meeting will start at 7 p.m. (There are no items posted for the usual 6 p.m. Executive Session.)
- Council Chambers are closed. This meeting will be entirely remote, with City Council Members participating in a video conference call.
- You may watch the live meeting, as always, online via https://www.cedarparktexas.gov/departments/community-affairs/cptv-10.
- You may watch the live meeting television broadcast, as always, on Spectrum Channel 10.110 or on AT&T UVerse Channel 99.
If would like to speak during the meeting
- It is not possible for you to speak in-person, as this meeting will be entirely remote and City Council Chambers will be closed.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone using this link: (link expired, as live meeting no longer active).
- Public comments (Items C.3, H.2, and comments specific to a particular agenda item)
- For the required legal record of the meeting you must include the Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address
- Then, you may join the meeting using this link: (link removed, as live meeting no longer active)
- Event Password is (password removed, as live meeting no longer active)