Brushy Creek Lake Park
- 38-Acre Lake
- Bike Trail
- Canoe Launch
- Exercise Station
- Hike Trail
- Nature Trail
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Water Playscape
Brushy Creek Lake Park is a 90-acre park that offers active and natural resource-based recreational opportunities.
- Hike and bike trails
- Nature trail
- 38-acre lake
- Exercise station
- Sand volleyball courts
- Water playscape
- Canoe launch; for boat rental call 512-718-1000
Reserve a pavilion: View Rentals and Activities Registration
- Non-motorized boating
- Trolling motors are not permitted
- May through August daily, and September for weekends only
- 9 am to 7 pm
Rules & Regulations
- Fires are allowed in BBQ grills only. (If the burn ban is not in effect.)
- No swimming, motorized boats, or hunting.
- Fishing is allowed pursuant to Texas State Law.
- Motorized vehicles must remain on paved surfaces.
- Regulations pertaining to Revised City of Cedar Park Code of Ordinances Article 7.300: Conduct in Parks & Playgrounds.
- Vehicles in the park after closure are subject to towing.
- If your vehicle is towed, please call 512-259-3600.
Rules and Regulations are provided for your safety and enjoyment, and to protect the unique resources of the park. Please report violations to:
- City of Cedar Park Police Department - Phone: 512-259-3600; for emergencies call 9-1-1
- Parks and Recreation Office - Phone: 512-401-5500 or email Parks and Recreation