Where is my ticket filed?

The Cedar Park Municipal Court generally processes cases originating with the Cedar Park Police Department. If your citation was issued in Cedar Park by the Williamson County Sheriff's Department or the DPS, it is likely not filed in this court. You may need to call the Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2, at 512-260-4210.

Show All Answers

1. When should I appear or submit defendant requests?
2. How should payment be made for my citation?
3. How do I request a payment plan?
4. Where is my ticket filed?
5. How do I find out if I am eligible for a Driver's Safety Course?
6. How can I have a ticket for Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (No Insurance) dismissed?
7. How should I file a complaint regarding treatment by court staff?
8. What do I need to know about trials/court hearings?
9. I'd like to file an appeal/motion for a new trial; what should I do?
10. What are the proper attire and conduct for court?