How do I request a payment plan?

If you enter a no contest or guilty plea, and would like to request additional time to pay your citation in full, you may request a monthly payment plan, in most cases. If you choose to request a payment plan, you must complete the Affidavit of Ability to Pay in full, and submit it with your plea and request. Any request for action on a case must be made in writing or in person, and must include a signature and photo identification. The request can be submitted by phone at 512-260-4300, by fax at 512-259-9796, by email, or in person at the Cedar Park Municipal Court.

Please note that if any balance remains on the 31st day after judgment enters, a $25 time payment fee (on each offense committed prior to January 1, 2020) or a $15 time payment reimbursement fee (on each offense committed January 1, 2020 or later), will be assessed.

View the Affidavit of Ability to Pay (PDF), which is also located with the other court documents found on this website. This is a lengthy affidavit, so it may benefit you to complete it prior to your appearance date. Please contact the court with any questions.

Show All Answers

1. When should I appear or submit defendant requests?
2. How should payment be made for my citation?
3. How do I request a payment plan?
4. Where is my ticket filed?
5. How do I find out if I am eligible for a Driver's Safety Course?
6. How can I have a ticket for Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (No Insurance) dismissed?
7. How should I file a complaint regarding treatment by court staff?
8. What do I need to know about trials/court hearings?
9. I'd like to file an appeal/motion for a new trial; what should I do?
10. What are the proper attire and conduct for court?