How can I make a complaint?

There are a number of ways you can report a Code Compliance issue:

  • Visit our Report It page (this method puts your complaint directly into our work order system and allows you to track the progress of our resolution of your complaint)
  • Email Code Compliance
  • Call Code Compliance at 512-401-5208
  • Come to City Hall Campus and speak with a Code Compliance Officer or drop off a written complaint; we are located at:
    450 Cypress Creek Road
    Building One
    Cedar Park, TX 78613
  • Mail your written complain to us at:
    The City of Cedar Park
    Attn.: Code Compliance
    450 Cypress Creek Road
    Building One
    Cedar Park, TX 78613

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the City Code of Ordinances?
2. What are the common complaints that the Code Compliance Officers investigate?
3. How can I make a complaint?
4. How will I find out what happens to my complaint?
5. How long does it take for the Code Compliance Officers to investigate my complaint?
6. What if I want to remain anonymous?
7. How can I get my HOA (or POA or COA) covenants, conditions and restrictions (CCRs) enforced by the City?
8. What can I do if I disagree with a City Ordinance?
9. How do Code Compliance Officers work to enforce city ordinances?
10. If the city abates a problem on my property, who is responsible for payment?
11. Is the city allowed to enter my property and abate a problem without my permission?
12. What is the fine for failing to abate a nuisance or hazard, or for violating a City Code?
13. May the Code Compliance Officers file the same complaint on me more than once?
14. May the Code Compliance Officers enter my property without my permission?
15. Do the Code Compliance Officers have the authority to enforce City Codes outside of the city limits?