Who do I contact for garbage services?

Residents that live within the City limits and Twin Creeks are serviced by Cedar Park Disposal and billed through your utility bill. The City will contact Cedar Park Disposal for starting and stopping any services. If your residence is outside the City's limits, you can contact any one of the following providers:

  • Cedar Park Disposal: 512-401-5678
  • IESI: 512-282-3508
  • Longhorn Disposal: 512-272-4341
  • BFI: 512-247-5647
  • Al Clawson: 512-259-1709

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do to start water service?
2. How do I stop service?
3. How much notice do I need to give before starting/stopping services?
4. Who do I contact for garbage services?
5. Who do I call if my garbage was not collected?
6. How is my sewer (wastewater) calculated?
7. What do I do if I have a leak?
8. When is my deposit refunded?
9. How can I pay my bill?
10. How is my rate calculated?