What do I need to do to start water service?

The City of Cedar Park requires a Residential Application with a government-issued photo identification. A $100 deposit is assessed on the customer's first months utility bill. The deposit may be waived if an acceptable letter of credit from a former utility company, such as gas, water or electric is submitted. The letter of credit can have no more than 1 late payment, no disconnects for non-payment, no returned items, and must be for the last 12 consecutive months, no exceptions.

Service connection can be done Monday through Friday between the working hours of 8 am to 5 pm with 24 hour notice required. No service on holidays.

To complete an application, visit our Applications and Forms page.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do to start water service?
2. How do I stop service?
3. How much notice do I need to give before starting/stopping services?
4. Who do I contact for garbage services?
5. Who do I call if my garbage was not collected?
6. How is my sewer (wastewater) calculated?
7. What do I do if I have a leak?
8. When is my deposit refunded?
9. How can I pay my bill?
10. How is my rate calculated?