Who should I contact about tree obstructions in right-of-way?

Residents are encouraged to participate in clearing foliage from easements and right-of-ways on and adjacent to your property. You may bundle and tie debris no larger than 4 feet in length. Limbs should be no larger than 4 inches in diameter. Bundles should not exceed 60 pounds in order to be collected and disposed of by the City's solid waste vendor on your trash pick-up day.

Occasionally the City may elect to prune branches to the minimum standard of 14 feet above roadways and 8 feet above sidewalks. Foliage around water meters should also be groomed so the meter can easily be read.

You may notify the Street Department regarding line of sight obstructions at 512-401-5550 or by email.

Show All Answers

1. Is my property in a floodplain or floodway?
2. Who can help me determine water and wastewater availability if there has not been service to a specific location before?
3. What do I do if my water pressure is low?
4. What do I do if I have a question regarding my water bill?
5. Who do I contact for a water line inspection?
6. Does the City repave all the streets?
7. Who do I contact to report potholes?
8. Who should I contact about tree obstructions in right-of-way?
9. Is the City responsible for streetlights?
10. How can you tell I have a leak?
11. Who do I call to check for a leak in my meter box?
12. If I have a leak, how do I turn my water off for repairs?
13. How do I read my meter?
14. Can I get my meter tested for peace of mind?
15. What are all the wires in my meter box?
16. Is the City of Cedar Park responsible for the repair of my service?
17. Why does the City of Cedar Park not repair the lines running to the building?
18. How do I locate water mains and wastewater mains if I am doing excavation?
19. What is the water pressure to my property?
20. How do I have my water tuned off in the event of an emergency?
21. My water just started looking milky and dirty, what is going on?
22. What causes the tiny air bubbles in my water?