Cedar Park Popup
Ready to host a popup neighborhood or community event? The City of Cedar Park has a FREE trailer specifically for neighborhood and community events. It’s called the Cedar Park Popup and here’s how it works:
- The Cedar Park Popup provides everything you need for a neighborhood/community gathering including chairs, tables, coolers, games, a sound system and more that is included with your reservation.
- For weekend events, City staff will drop off the Cedar Park Popup on Friday afternoon and will pick it up Monday morning.
- Staff will complete a brief orientation upon delivery of the Cedar Park Popup and will conduct a check-out process (confirm all materials present) during pickup.
Reserve the Trailer
To reserve the trailer, residents must:
- Meet eligibility requirements
- Fill out any necessary requests for Special Use Permits and Special Event Permits (at least 30 days prior to event)
- Fill out an application and release-and-waiver form online, at least 14 days prior to your reservation date
- Have an adult over the age of 18 present when the trailer is dropped off
- The trailer is available to reserve for residents of incorporated Cedar Park (sorry, no ETJ use at this time)
The requestor must be a neighborhood or community group within the Cedar Park City limits.
- Can include neighborhoods – those with and without homeowners or neighborhood associations – along with crime watch groups, clubs and/or organizations that are open to all community members, other civic groups, etc.
- The Cedar Park Popup must be used only to host a non-private event
- Eligible events include neighborhood cleanup, neighborhood game night, or a community barbeque – just to name a few examples
- The Cedar Park Popup may not be used for fundraising or benefits
Park Reservations / Special Use Permit
Any events happening at City Parks will be required to obtain a Special Use Permit. Special Use Permits can be submitted to [email protected], or dropped off in-person at the Parks and Recreation office, located at 1435 Main Street.
If a street closure is requested, an additional online application and petition form must be submitted at least 30 days prior to obtain a Special Event Permit. Permit applications must be completed through mygovernmentonline.org and include:
- Signatures from every household affected (required)
- Specific streets requested for closure
- Times/dates of requested closure
- Diagram of street block that shows closures and items that will be placed on street (photos and maps)
- Payment of the permit fee
- Special Event Permits must be submitted at least thirty (30) days before the date of the Special Event if City services are requested
This application must be completed before you are able to reserve the popup for such events. Mygovernmentonline.org will require you to create an account. Please visit our Special Event Permit page or review our Special Events Guideline for more information.
- The user of the trailer assumes responsibility for the trailer and its contents from the time they receive it until it is picked up by City staff.
- An inventory will be taken when the trailer is returned. Please notify the City of anything that is missing or damaged.
For questions regarding the Cedar Park Popup, please contact Jacob Worth via email or by phone at 512-401-5044.
What's In the Popup?
- Folding picnic tables (4)
- 6 ft. folding tables (6)
- Folding chairs (24)
- Ice chests (3)
- Water coolers (2)
- Corrugated trash cans (3)
- Portable sound system (1)
- Chalk (1)
- Corn hole (1)
- Giant 4 in a row (1)
- Giant Jenga (1)
- Football (1)
- Kickball (1)
- Soccer ball (1)
- Volley ball (1)
- First aid kit (1)
- Fire extinguisher (1)
- Traffic cones (4)
- Barricades (4)