- Boards & Commissions
- Community Development Corporation Type B Board
- Community Development Type B Board Meetings
Community Development Type B Board Meetings
Community Development (Type B) Board meetings are being held in a hybrid in-person/videoconferencing format. Members of the public have the choice to attend in-person or participate remotely.
The videoconferencing is powered by WebEx. This technology allows the public to not only watch meetings live and see all members who are in attendance, but also participate in meetings (when applicable) such as speaking during citizen communication and public hearings.
- All regularly scheduled open meetings will be live streamed on our website as usual via CPTV-10.
- You may watch the live meeting television broadcast, as always, on Spectrum Channel 10.110 or on AT&T UVerse Channel 99.
If you only wish to watch a meeting and not speak, there is nothing you need to do but use one of the methods listed above to view the meeting live.
- If you choose to speak, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet or smartphone.
- Public comments can be made during Public Communications.
- Per the meeting Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Board/Commission must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting using Webex.
- The event Password is CedarPark2023.
- When dialing into the meeting by phone, use passcode: 23327727
- When your name is called by the Board/Commission Chair, your microphone will be unmuted by the meeting moderator and you will be able to make your comments. (Please note that there may be a short delay while your microphone is unmuted and your video is shared. If you choose to use audio only with no video participation that option is available to you.)
- When your comments are complete, your microphone will be muted, your video, if selected, will be taken down and you can continue to view the meeting on your device
Public participation and comments are always welcome at our City Council and Boards/Commissions Meetings! In order to protect the security of our computer network and also maintain a family-friendly environment, electronic materials must be submitted by noon on the day of the meeting so that we may review them for possible cyber threats and legal obscenity.
If you have a presentation, please email Public Presentations.
View the updated Presentations Policy prior to submitting.