File a Police Report
If the incident you are reporting is an EMERGENCY, use your telephone and dial 911 or if it requires immediate attention please contact us at 512-260-4600 instead of reporting the incident online. The Cedar Park Police Department's online reporting system should only be used to report incidents that do not require immediate attention as the reporting system is not continuously monitored by police personnel. Only the following incident types can be reported through the online reporting system: Identity Theft, Fraud, Lost Property, Theft, Vandalism, Civil Matter.
Please confirm the following to find out if an online incident report is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Cedar Park city limits.
If the incident you are trying to report does not conform to the above criteria please contact us at 512-260-4600.
Upon completion of this reporting process, you will...
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete and has been submitted for review.
- Be given a case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All incidents reported online will be reviewed by police personnel.
- Once your report has been approved, a Cedar Park Police Department Case Number will be included in the email.
- If further investigation on your case is needed, you may be contacted by police personnel.
- Reports that do not meet reporting requirements as specified above will be rejected.
WARNING: Be advised that intentionally making a false police report is a violation of Texas law and is subject to both criminal and civil penalties.
Please email Police Department Online Reporting with any concerns or questions related to this process.
If you wish to file a non-emergency report and you are unable to use online reporting or unable to call our Communications Division, then you may email a request for contact to the Police Department. Please include in the email the nature of the report, the location the incident occurred, as well as your name and contact information. Once someone is available, they will contact you with additional information. Please note that this is primarily only used if you are unable to make a phone call.
Note: This email address is not monitored 24/7