- Engineering & Capital Projects
- City Projects
- Lakeline Park Project
Lakeline Park Project
- Opened at the end of March
- Several fun events planned after Lakeline Park opens in spring - view events calendar
- Address: 1510 Alexis Dr., Cedar Park, TX 78613
Lakeline Park Phase 1
Phase 1 construction began in August 2021 on the new more-than-200-acre park. Phase 1 includes trails and bicycle facilities. Phase 1 will open end of March 2023. Phase 1 amenities include:
- 3 miles of trails, including a loop trail around the lake
- Multi-purpose pavilion for performing arts
- Great lawn
- Kayak launch
- Fishing pier
- Pavilions of varying sizes
- Multi-purpose practice fields
- Wildflower meadows
Public meetings for the park master plan were held on April 5, 2018, June 19, 2018 and August 27, 2018 and online surveys were issued to gather public input on park features. In December 2018, the Cedar Park City Council adopted the Lakeline Park Master Plan (PDF). Phase 1 will add 100+ acres of developed park land to Cedar Park. When Phase 2 is completed, Lakeline Park will be Cedar Park’s largest park, with more than 200 acres.
Design of the first phase of the park is complete and on July 22, 2021, City Council authorized the award of the Lakeline Park Phase 1 Construction Contract to JKB Construction Company. The City held a ceremonial groundbreaking on August 27, 2021 celebrating the start of construction for the first phase of Lakeline Park.
- Construction of Phase 1 is currently underway
- Construction completed in March, 2023
Future Park Phases
- Lakeline Park Phase 2 is funded by Parks and Recreation General Obligation Bond funds approved by voters in May 2022.
- Some of that funding was issued over the summer of 2022. Phase 2 is among the many capital projects included in the Fiscal Year 2023 Budget (Oct. 1, 2022 - Sept. 30), with the implementation of the 2022 Bond Program. Stay tuned for more information coming soon!