Lakeline Park Project
Lakeline Park Phase 1
Phase 1 construction began in August 2021 on the new more-than-200-acre park. Phase 1 includes trails and bicycle facilities. Phase 1 opened in March of 2023. Phase 1 amenities include:
- 3 miles of trails, including a loop trail around the lake
- Multi-purpose pavilion for performing arts
- Great lawn
- Kayak launch
- Fishing pier
- Pavilions of varying sizes
- Multi-purpose practice fields
- Wildflower meadows
Public meetings for the park master plan were held on April 5, 2018, June 19, 2018 and August 27, 2018 and online surveys were issued to gather public input on park features. In December 2018, the Cedar Park City Council adopted the Lakeline Park Master Plan (PDF). Phase 1 will add 100+ acres of developed park land to Cedar Park. When Phase 2 is completed, Lakeline Park will be Cedar Park’s largest park, with more than 200 acres.
Design of the first phase of the park is complete and on July 22, 2021, City Council authorized the award of the Lakeline Park Phase 1 Construction Contract to JKB Construction Company. The City held a ceremonial groundbreaking on August 27, 2021 celebrating the start of construction for the first phase of Lakeline Park.
Future Park Phases
- Lakeline Park Phase 2 is funded by Parks and Recreation General Obligation Bond funds approved by voters in May 2022.
- Stay tuned for more information coming soon!