A new 8-foot to 10-foot-wide concrete shared-use trail along the north fork of Brushy Creek Road, approximately 3 miles long, starts near West Parmer Lane (Farm to Market Road (FM) 734) and East Whitestone Boulevard (Ranch to Market Road (RM) 1431) and extends south, will connect to the existing Brushy Creek Regional Trail near Brushy Creek Road as part of the regional trail system.
- Fazzone Construction Company, Inc. will construct the trail
- Construction began in March 2023
- Total construction will take approximately 10-16 months
Learn more on our Brushy Creek North Fork Trail Project page.
Completed & Installed
Additional Planned Improvements
- Phase 1 complete fall 2021
- Phase 2 to come
Veterans Memorial Park is currently undergoing renovations. Once completed, there will be new fencing, new lighting, a newly built basketball court, and a total of 8 new pickleball courts (up from the current 4). The new pickleball courts will be placed where the basketball court currently sits and a new basketball court will go next to it. Vendors involved are CourTex and Musco Lighting.
- pickleball court resurfacing
- pour concrete for new basketball court
- addition of new fence
- addition of LED lights with light pole