Remodeling of Cedar Park Fire Station #2 and Cedar Park Fire Station #3 to create new weight rooms and bunker gear rooms at each of these two stations.
Installed live fire training props for the Fire Training Facility to provide safe and realistic training scenarios.
Installation of a diesel exhaust capture system to remove vehicle fumes from the apparatus bays at City fire stations.
Fire Station #5 is a 2015 Bond Funded Capital Improvements Project (CIP) that houses both The City of Cedar Park Fire Department and Williamson County Emergency Medical Services (EMS):
- 13,250 square feet located near the intersection of Cottonwood Creek Trail and La Jaita Drive at 1501 Cottonwood Creek Trail
- Land for the fire station was donated by the Cedar Park Regional Hospital in 2014
The Police Department Building Phase 2 Expansion is a 2015 Bond Project that included a renovation and addition to the existing Police Department Building located at 911 Quest Parkway:
- 12,200 square feet, one story building expansion
- Connects to the existing building via an enclosed corridor
- The existing building received interior renovations to create an evidentiary vehicle processing bay, modify the abandoned holding cells to accommodate additional evidence workspace, expand the women's locker room, and create additional space for department employees on the second floor
- On-street parking was added to Discovery Boulevard to provide more accessibility to the front door