Safety Alert: Computer use is traceable and Internet activities can never be fully erased from your hard drive. If you think your computer use might be monitored please find a safer place to surf the web, like at a friend's house or the public library. If you are viewing our site and need to get away quickly to an unrelated site, exit now.
- On-scene crisis intervention
- Accompaniment to court
- Accompaniment of trauma services
- Assistance with Crime Victims Compensation Application
- Assistance with Emergency Protective Orders Application
- Emergency Social Service Referrals
- We can provide access to emergency housing, medical care (emergency and non-emergency), food, financial assistance, counseling, and language interpretation services.
- Crisis Counseling
- We can assist with immediate emotional and physical concerns following a violent crime. We can also connect you with longer-term in-depth counseling services should you choose.
- A Victim's Advocate will be available to provide transportation on the night of the trauma and during follow-up appointments with the Victim Services Division.
- Forensic Interviews
- If your children require a forensic interview, we have staff who are available to accompany you to the Children's Advocacy Center and to provide transportation to and from the facility as needed.
- Advocacy, Information, and Support
- We will provide you with information about your legal rights as a victim. An Advocate will also provide support throughout the investigative process and will connect you with appropriate resources that match your needs. Additionally, the Victim Services Division can provide updates to you about your case.