City Council Meetings
Cedar Park hybrid in-person/videoconferencing format for public meetings.
The City of Cedar Park's Public City meetings is subject to an Open Meetings Act. These meetings are held in a hybrid in-person/videoconferencing format.
While some City staff and some Council Members will attend in-person, other Council Members, outside consultants, and some presenters will join remotely. The public is encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to attend the meeting remotely.
On May 26, 2022, the City of Cedar Park amended the City Council Rules of Procedure presentation guidelines to limit the time allocated for applicant presentations.
- Applicant presentations are now limited to eight minutes, exclusive of, Councilmember discussion and questions and responses between the Council and applicant.
- Public Communication time allocation remains the same at three minutes.
- In both instances, the giving or transferring of a person's speaking time is prohibited.
- All regularly scheduled open meetings will be live streamed on our website as usual via CPTV-10.
- You may watch the live meeting television broadcast, as always, on Spectrum Channel 10.110 or on AT&T UVerse Channel 99.
If you only wish to watch a meeting and not speak, there is nothing you need to do but use one of the methods listed above to view the meeting live.
- If you choose to speak via videoconference, you must first fill out a Comment Card using a web-based device such as a computer, iPad, tablet, or smartphone. If you wish to speak in person, please use one of the Comment Card kiosks outside of Council Chambers.
- If you are making Public Comment on a particular item, in order to ensure your Public Comment is called with the correct item, please use the Agenda Item Number (for example, C.2) associated with the project listed on the agenda, and not the Project Number when filling out the Comment Card. Here’s an example:
- Public comments can be made during Public Communications.
- Per the Council Rules of Procedure, any person seeking to address the Council must complete a Speaker Registration Card, including the Agenda Item letter/number on which you would like to comment, with your full name and residential address.
- Then, you may join the meeting through Webex.
- Event Password is CedarPark2022
- When dialing into the meeting by phone, use passcode: 23327727
Public participation and comments are always welcome at our City Council and Boards/Commissions Meetings! In order to protect the security of our computer network and also maintain a family-friendly environment, electronic materials must be submitted by noon on the day of the meeting so that we may review them for possible cyber threats and legal obscenity.
If you have a presentation, please email Public Presentations.
View the updated Presentations Policy prior to submitting.