- Using a Room
Using a Room
The Library has 2 rooms available for public use.
- Accommodates up to 8 people
- One use per day, 3 hour maximum time slots
- Available to resident and paid library accounts only
- Users under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Has a computer and web conferencing equipment available for use
- There is no charge for the use of this room
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes before being canceled as a no-show
- Reserve the room up to 2 days in advance
To make a reservation, call 512-401-5608 during our open hours.
- Accommodates seated 75 people
- Minimum rental time is 2 hours, with each additional hour priced separately
- Folding tables and chairs available
- Room rentals are only available during regular Library hours which are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday: 9 A.M. to 9 P.M.
- Friday through Saturday: 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Sunday: 1 to 6 P.M.
To request a reservation, complete the online Community Room Reservation Form.
Community Room Rental Rates
|Group Type||Resident Rates||Non-Resident Rates||Refundable Cleaning / Damage Deposit|
|Youth and Senior Groups||$150|
Find Other Meeting Spaces in Cedar Park
Check out the Visit Cedar Park: Meeting Spaces page to find other locations for meetings in the city.