Services & Programs
The Cedar Park Police Department's Community Services Division is responsible for coordinating proactive policing of the City in partnership with the community. It is through this alliance that we can work more effectively to reduce crime, strengthen our neighborhoods and improve the overall quality of life in Cedar Park.
Our division reaches out to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with both the residential and business community. With a highly trained staff of community service officers, the department is able to serve as an effective link between our community and the police. The Community Services Division sponsors many programs with the primary goal of enhancing the community’s quality of life, crime prevention, and crime suppression education.
To contact Community Services, email Community Services
Some of the programs offered by the Cedar Park Police Department include:
- Blue Santa Program
- The Citizens Police Academy
- Cedar Park Police Explorer Post #1277
- National Night Out
- The Drug-Take-Back program (In conjunction with the DEA)
- Coffee with a Cop
- Junior Police Academy
- Educational tours
- Educational classes
- along with many other programs and activities that are in development
The Community Services Division also works with outside entities to keep our department involved in the following programs:
- The SALT Program (Seniors and Law Enforcement Together)
- The Blue Santa Program
- The Citizen's Police Academy Alumni Association
- and many other community-based programs.