Provide accurate water and wastewater billing information for our customers through a knowledgeable and friendly service staff.
The Utility Billing Department is in charge of making sure the residents of Cedar Park have the best service possible for the maintenance of billing for city utilities. Establishing new accounts, modifying existing ones or just answering questions regarding services, utility billing is often the first stop for new residents and one department everyone who lives in Cedar Park will have contact with.
In order to assist you, we have created this outline of utility billing procedures and policies. We hope this will provide any information you need. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call the Utility Billing Office at (512) 401-5300 or send an email to CedarParkWaterUtility@cedarparktexas.gov.
There are several options for paying your bill.
CyclesThe City of Cedar Park service area is divided into 4 billing cycles, based on geographic location. Because your cycle is determined by where you live, you cannot change cycles. Bills are mailed once per month according to the following schedule:
- At our Office, we are located at 450 Cypress Creek Rd, Bldg #2. Office Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, and Credit Cards (Visa or MasterCard).
- At our Night Drop Box in our parking lot, located across from Building #4. Payments dropped off here will be posted the next business day.
- By Mail, payments will be credited on the day that we receive it.
- By Phone at 512-401-5300 with a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only). A $2.00 Credit Card processing fee will be charged for all payments of $25.00 or more.
- Through our Website (https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/cedarparktx) with either a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only). There is no processing fee and it is credited immediately to your account.
- Direct Draft from a Checking or Savings account or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only) with no processing fee. For the Automatic Debit Authorization form click here.
- You can also pay through your Bank’s Online Bill pay.
- Cycle 1 billing mailed on the 17th. Due by the 2nd.
- Cycle 2 billing mailed on the 24th. Due by the 9th.
- Cycle 3 billing mailed on the 1st. Due by the 16th.
- Cycle 4 billing mailed on the 8th. Due by the 23rd.
Late (Termination) notices will be mailed the day after the due date to all accounts having a balance as of 5 pm. This notice will give you a final due date by which to pay the overdue balance.
If payment is not received on or before this disconnect date, service(s) will be suspended. If this occurs, a $50 reconnect fee must be paid before the service may be restored.
NOTE: Never turn on your water service after the City has disconnected it. A $50 fee can be assessed for tampering with a meter. This is a FELONY in the State of Texas
Upon termination of water service (and wastewater service if such service is provided by the city), such portion of the deposit as is not required to pay for damages to the water meter, accrued service charges, penalties, library fines, city property taxes, and court-imposed fines for which a final judgment has been issued, shall be refunded to the customer.
All changes to customer accounts must be made in writing to the utility department. Any requests for voluntary disconnection of service must also provide a forwarding address.
Detecting a water leak [PDF]
Set up your account on www.YoureRunningTheSH2Ow.com to see hourly usage, detect leaks and set alerts.
|Guide to Reading Your Monthly Statement|