Applications and Forms


Available below are Electronic Submission forms for immediate delivery or printable PDF Forms that can be emailed or faxed.

Residential Customers

New Service Application: Establish new utility services for a residential home. 

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

Transfer Application: Request services be transferred to a new residential address within the city.

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

Disconnection Service Request: Stop utility services from an address and close account. 

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

Co-Applicant Add on: Form to add another authorized user to your utility account. 

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

Deposit Transfer Form: From to relinquish account deposit to another person. 

[PDF Downloadable Version]

Commercial Customers

Commercial Service Application: Establish new service for a commercial business

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

New Construction Builder Application: 

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

Fire Hydrant Temporary Meter Application:

[PDF Downloadable Version] 

Other Helpful Documents

Automatic Debit Payments: Set up a recurring payment method from a selected Credit Card or Bank

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

Water Leak Adjustment: Request for an account credit due to an unexpected water loss event

[Electronic Submission] or [PDF Downloadable Version]

Detecting a water leak [PDF]


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer