To provide data to the Utility Billing Department, so water and sewer bills are generated in a timely manner. The Meter Services Department also rechecks meter readings, investigates water leaks, disconnects water service on delinquent accounts, and performs job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
Have questions about your watering schedule? Check out our Resource Efficiency page.
- Record readings on monthly accounts using electronic handheld meter reading device
- Reading bulk meters monthly
- Install meters for new accounts
- Disconnect service for non-payment, water leaks, and meter replacements
- Maintain equipment for rebuilding and testing all sized meters
- Implement Meter Replacement Program
- Test and calibrate all new water meters
- Perform cross-checks and rereads to ensure proper billing
- Call the Utility Billing Department regarding questions or concerns related to water bills - 512-401-5300. The Utility Billing Department is located at 450 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park, TX. See Utility Billing link for more information: Utility Billing Department.
8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and holidays
For after-hours emergencies, please call 512-260-4600 Ext. 0, and Dispatch will assist.