The Library has digital books, audiobooks, magazines and more available for checkout. Digital materials are available wherever there is an internet connection; can be checked out even when the Library is closed; and never accrue late fees! OverDrive, Hoopla, and Flipster are all available through the web or via mobile apps. You will need your seven-digit user ID to check out digital materials.
- Collection includes popular fiction and nonfiction eBooks and eAudiobooks for all ages.
- Most materials check out for two weeks.
- Check out up to five items at a time.
- Collection includes eBooks, eAudiobooks, digital comics, music, and more.
- Checkout lengths are three days for video content, one week for music, and three weeks for books, comics, and audiobooks.
- Check out up to five items per month.
- No wait lists!
- Collection includes popular magazines like Food Network Magazine, Men’s Health, O, Real Simple, Us Weekly, and more.
- Weekly magazines check out for two days, monthly magazines check out for one week.
- No checkout limits.
- Visit the Library’s Information Desk; call 512-401-5608; or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help using any of the Library’s digital lending services.
- Check our Events Calendar for upcoming eReader Workshops and sign up to work one-on-one with a librarian to learn how to access eBooks, magazines, and more online.
- OverDrive’s Help page
- Hoopla’s Help page
- Flipster’s Help page