The City of Cedar Park is designing the extension of New Hope Drive from Cottonwood Creek Trail to Ronald Reagan Boulevard to provide additional capacity for traffic traveling east and west through the City.
- Expansion to four lanes from Cottonwood Creek Trail to CR 180
- Extension of road with four lanes from CR 180 to Ronald Reagan Boulevard
- Construction of a raised median
- Construction of a 10 foot shared use path along southern side of the roadway
- Installation of street lighting
- Installation of signal at the Ronald Reagan intersection
- Installation of new water and wastewater lines
- Evaluation of extending Arrow Point Drive
For a printable fact sheet, click here.