Cedar Park continues to be the location of choice for businesses, retailers and residents throughout the central Texas region.
Click on links below to see the latest information on our workforce, population, single-family housing starts, and employment data:
- State Of The Workforce 2015 [PDF]
- Population Estimates & Forecasts [PDF]
- Housing Starts Fiscal Year 2016 [PDF]
- Housing Starts Calendar Year 2016 [PDF]
- Other helpful demographics and data may be found on our Sites and Buildings "Cedar Park Prospector" site: http://www.cedarparkprospector.com/
One of the many assets for Cedar Park is our extraordinary workforce. Our workforce has an exceptional level of educational attainment; over two-thirds have at least some college and nearly half hold a four year degree or better. Over half of the working adults in Cedar Park travel 10 miles or more to work. Of these individuals 60% would be willing to change jobs if there was a comparable opportunity available closer to home. Many companies have found Cedar Park to be the perfect place to live and work. With the addition of the new Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, the City now offers a wide range of medical care as well as jobs. This 280,000 sq. ft., 77-bed, $125 million medical center offers a hospital, physician offices, labs and diagnostic services all in one location. CPRMC is a state-of-the-art facility that provides full-service acute care and comprehensive inpatient/outpatient services.